Thursday 28 February 2013

Happy and Sad news


I have a Sad news and a Good news.

Which one do you want to know first? haha

I tell you a good news first! 
It is my friend's birthday!! Happy birthday;) But it's not today. I mean she was born in a leap day<3<3 huhu~
She is a year ahead of me in school in Japan. I'm a member of a dance club in Japan and she is in dance club too. She also study abroad in New Zealand last year.
Congratulation<3<3

The sad news is that Ella left here today. I knew that in this morning.
She was always smiling at me and Chikae and spoke to us a lot.
So we were really happy!! But she has gone...I'm very sad:(
We made a dodecahedron, heart and flower by Origami and wrote a letter.
She seemed happy when we gave them! 
I hope that she can have a wonderful time in Gisborne.

Thank you so much Ella<3


1 comment: