Saturday 23 February 2013

About Woodford House

I will introduce about my school.
Woodford House is school for girls.There are border girls and day girls.We have two uniforms that is called day uniform and dress uniform.There is chapel in my school and we have to wear dress uniform every Friday because we have prayer at chapel. 
We have common room where we can have a break.There are a microwave,a refrigeator,a pot,sofa and TV!!! It's very nice;)
We have dinning room too!! I can get some cake,fruit in morning tea and eat lunch. We have two hot food,salad bar,some fruits and bread for lunch. Our school's dishes is well-known as delicious food around near schools!!! hehe..
I like woodford house because teachers and friends are very kind and warm! I can't understand classes exactly still now but  Ms Sime who is my biology teacher encouraged me and Ms Barron always speak to me when I saw her in school. Ms Ellis too.So I'm always thankful for them,Chikae and my host family. Thank you<3



1 comment: