Tuesday 26 February 2013

The different things from Tokyo and happy daily happenings!


I was surprised at many things. It takes a long time to explain all so I will tell some of
them:-)
1. I heard that cattle were crying when I was in Maths class. It was very loud!! Everyone laughed about that;)hehe  I thought it cannot believe like that happening if I'm in Tokyo.So I could have a good experience.And there are also horses and sheep everywhere when I ride school bus and so on. It's like I always go to the zoo!!! 
2. There is a no signal so I feel uneasiness when I across the road. I have to across the road everyday but I feel that still now. Don't you feel it?
3.Some students who may be my neighbor give me them smile!!!  I felt really happy<3
4.Sometimes teachers give some sweets for students. 
5. It has a very beautiful starlit sky.(*o*)// And it has wonderful sky during the day. I moved by them<3
6. There are not so many people so we cannot ask someone immediately when we get lost. Then we have to say "Hello? Does anyone in here? Please help us !!" loudly! That's a joke. hehehe;-) 
7.Woodford House has a lot of building in school. My school in japan has 5.
8. We can go to the sea very easily! We need to have long time to go there from Tokyo.

I like here!<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment