Tuesday 26 February 2013

My impressions on NZ.

I was impressed by that how wide and beautiful is the sky.
The sky in New Zealand  heal me<3 And there are so many natures !I feel like I'm in another world.

We have morning tea! I don't have that in Japan so I'm very happy;)

The people in New Zealand speak English so fast speed! At first,I can hear that's like a tongue twister for me. hehehe
It's made hard to understand because even I don't know means of many words.But I can understand a little bit more than before.

I was surprised at that everyone can use P.C. in the class. I think that is very smart!

There are many things that I can choose in the classes for example in Maths class,teacher says "Any 10 questions from here!" so I can choose questions which I want to answer.Moreover we always review the questions with everyone which we could't answer so I can know some tricky question even if I didn't answer the question! That's really nice system. 

I often act as a class in my school in Japan. I have form time at morning and end of the  day. We take same classes sometimes separate into two groups but  it is same subject. That's why I felt strange at the first time because every subject is different friends;-o!




No comments:

Post a Comment