Sunday 9 June 2013

The strange thing at Woodford House...


It's not only strange but also funny!;) ...

I often have happenings on the school bus. One time, the back of the bus was opened when it stayed in front of the Woodford House. I'm not really sure why it was opened. I couldn't ask to someone because it happened a few days later when I arrived here so I didn't have any courage to ask.Usually the bus leave school at 4;30 p.m. but the other bus came here about 5 something...so that was my first time to go back home later than usual.

Second,That was on my way,the bus driver stopped the spot where we stop everyday and boys got off the bus so he tried to go but the bus couldn't go because it got stuck. Maybe... Suddenly,like the emergency alarm became ringing in the bus and didn't stop even he tried to stop to push the button. So he called his company and the other bus came there. The other driver who drove another bus came on the our bus and pushed somewhere.Then it became all good. It was sooooooooo short time like a magic so everyone was surprised and couldn't believe it a little bit.  "It's repaired! Trust me;)" he said and went back for another bus. When we was waiting the other bus the boy who just got off the bus whose mother came and gave us an ice cream!!!! There was hot in the bus so it was really nice:)<3

Third,there was a big honey bee in the bus. We were so surprised and scared of it. The driver had to keep driving.We didn't have any timing to stop. And we couldn't open the window because girls were so confused. Some people said "Please someone kill it." but the  other girl said "Don't kill it! It's cute. You don't have to kill!!" I thought she has a really nice heart<3 ;) That was warm happening.

I have a lot of happening on the bus. It's so funny and strange for me. Because does people often have happenings like this? And it's not so long period like a year!!!
I'm looking forward to having next encounter. haha


   

No comments:

Post a Comment