Wednesday 22 May 2013

My leisure time


I like listening the music,dancing,watching TV and so on.
I was listening J-pop everyday in Japan when I was in the train and walking. I'm trying to listen the western music(I mean the songs which is in English) or radio as much as I can from when I came here. It's so hard for me.:( Because I used to listen only J-pop.Sometimes I listen my favorite music which is J-pop still now.

I belong to be dance club at Japanese school.I have performance at school festival and so on.We choregraph by ourselves for our grade performance and Our senior who graduated our school choregraph for the whole member's performance.It's volunteer. So we do a lot of defferent type of dance but almost all Hip-hop. I haven't done dancing for about two years. I want to dance with my friends.I'm missing them.
Now,I have stage challenge.It's different type of dance from what I used to dance so it's novel for me.

I was watching TV everyday in Japan. I don't really watch TV in here because I cannot understand all correctly so I don't feel like I wanna watch TV or somethimg.Also I have so many homework from Japanese school.However recently I watch!
I watched Arrow.It was a little bit scary.




No comments:

Post a Comment