Tuesday 14 May 2013

Three weeks holidays


My three weeks holidays were great! ;) But that is gone so fast...

In the first week, I played with Chikae almost all day.We went to the Napier town, Taradale town and each other's house. We spent about 4 hours at the McDonald one day. We were just talking!!! We had drinks 4 or 5 times. I said that to my host family later.Then they said "Really?  It's not good for your health!:("    (That's right...Oh no~...It's too late when I noticed that.)

I met many Japanese friends who are my classmate in japan and I caught the bus many times to meet them. However there is only 4 buses in a day and no bus on the weekend where it's the nearest bus stop from my home. I was worried every time when I caught the bus because I don't know the around views where I should get off. So I asked the driver and there were happnings which I didn't expect. One time, I went to my friend's house.She lives in Histings. I wanted to get off at Heretaunga St and there is that street's name on the bus time table and I asked to the driver but he said I don't stop there! What??? I was so confused.Then he said I can drop you off near there and he was kind so I could go there. And after that I should walk to near the Hastings hospital so I wanted to ask someone where it is but there was only a few people  and they were all working because that time was  before the shops is opened. It was hard to find person to ask.At last I could ask and arrive her house! That was a little bit my challenge day.

I went to Hamilton by car. I met my host mother's families in there. I did flying fox.It was so fun!! I felt a little bit scary before I did.My mind was like when people do bungee jumping.I had picnic, dinner with another sister's family, fire outside, spa, flying fox and went farmer's market, museum and so on!!!There were my host mother's niece and nephew. They are same age as My nieces! They made bracelets for me♥ So I was excited and recalled about them.I'm missing them :(  I went to Wairakei again in Taupo.  Last time we went there with Chikae!!! My host mother got eczema on her hands but that heal her eczema!!! 


















                                                                            











No comments:

Post a Comment