Saturday 6 April 2013

Easter!


Chikae gave me easter egg which is made by Chikae! Mrs.Ellis also gave me easter bunny<3 It was so yummy;)

The Easter bunny came to my house on Sunday morning!!!
I was so surprised that. Because I don't have Easter break in Japan so I didn't know that to come Easter bunny .It's like a present from Santa Claus.








Ink was staying with me during Easter. I and my host mother learned Thai!!! I can say "Hello!"
"How are you?"
"Good" "Not good"
"Be careful"
and so on.
I went shopping to Napier two times with Ink.We went to the KFC. The staff was Maori so she spoke English different accent.It was hard to understand :( But it was fun!!
We met Mr. Rodriguez ,Ink's friends and Risa.

I went to the ocean beach. It was windy and a little bit cold to enter the sea so I didn't enter the sea.I slept on the beach. That was warm and nice sounds. it was so good;)


 I also did push bike with Ink. My host father told me good cycling course so I took Ink there. However we lost our way. The car's speed was so fast. We were surprised and said "be careful" each other in Thai;) haha
We saw rabbit but it was dead.If we didn't lose our way,we didn't see:( I got shock...
At any rate,we were glad to get home safe again and it was good!







1 comment: