Tuesday 24 September 2013

The stories in my holiday;)


13th~16th July

I went to Rotorua to meet all my classmates,teachers and have exams.
I caught the bus from informaition centre in Napier town in the morning. It was raining and when I got there, the informaition center was not opened yet so I had to wait in the car. Other wise, I could get wet because there was no roof. Then Mamiko who is going to Sacret Girls Hight School came and the informaition centre is also opened so I went to there.I didn't meet Mamiko for a few weeks so it was nice to meet her. Then our guardian came there and gave us Daifuku which is Japanese sweets and she made it for my class mates who is staying in Napier area. It's so nice of her;) We ate that when we were on the bus and everyone was excited!!! Chikae and Chisaki didn't come to the information centre even it was 1 minutes before the bus came so I thought they are late but actually they were in their cars! lol
We stopped at Taupo and had lunch. I went to Japanese food restaurant. By the way, almost all Japanese restaurants' shop assistants are not Japanese. It's so weird for us.
Anyway, we arrived at Rotorua and had exams straight  




No comments:

Post a Comment