Tuesday 5 March 2013

My host father


I would like to tell you about my host father.

He is a baker. He is an Austrian.
He knows so many people!! They are of course friends and also customers.
When I went push bike to Napier town with him.He always spoke to someone.I thought they are him friends but I heard that later they were not friends even acquaintances. I was really surprised that!!!
I thought the word that friendly is for him! hehe:) and I should follow him. But I also thought practice is hard.
I want to be conscious that during the day.

His customer knows me but I have not met yet. ;) His customer saw me when I go home and told my host mother that. I was frightening because  I think there were a few people when I go home so I thought nobody notice me. I thought I should be careful  from now.
My host mother told me that one day some people who went by called her "Hi! Jennie" ( my host mother's name.) However she doesn't know them so she was surprised. The factor is him!!
Can you believe that? I cannot...hehe ;)That's very interesting story isn't that??

I always eat his bread and some sweets<3 It is nice:)
My host mother take the trouble to prepare me some sweets everyday every different things from his bakery!!

                                                Eclair

                                     Fruit cheese cake




I become so happy when I eat them;) But I have to be care to be not fat!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment